Beavercreek Clay Courts Membership
Join our Beavercreek tennis family! Membership provides access to both junior and adult tennis and pickleball programs, no court fees, on-line (or smartphone) court reservation capability, free leagues and socials and wi-fi in our clubhouse. Enrollment for all programs will be through the BCCTC court reservation software (Tennis Connect). Members may reserve open courts up to 7 days in advance.
Tennis programs include:
- Adult BCCTC leagues
- men’s, women’s weekday morning/evening doubles leagues
- mixed doubles weekend leagues
- men’s, women’s weekday evening singles leagues
- Adult USTA leagues (league fees apply)
- men’s, women’s weekend leagues
- Adult Clinics (lesson fees apply)
- League practices, cardio tennis, group lessons
- Junior BCCTC leagues
- boys, girl’s weekday singles and doubles leagues
- Junior USTA programs (league fees apply)
- boy’s, girl’s Junior Team Tennis
- Junior Clinics (lesson fees apply)
- 10 & under, Intermediate, High School
Pickleball programs include:
- Adult BCCTC Leagues
- men's, women's, mixed morning weekend doubles leagues
- evening and Saturday drop-ins
Please click REGISTER at the top right of this page to be a member of the BCCTC
Annual membership fees include play on the tennis and pickleball courts, access to teaching pro’s for lessons and clinics, play on BCCTC tennis leagues and USTA tennis leagues, play on BCCTC pickleball leagues, access to the GVRC snack bar and showers and BCCTC court reservation software. BCCTC memberships are noted below. GVRC members will be able to become a BCCTC member at 40% of these values.
|Junior (18 & under)||$100|
|Adult (Over 18)||$290|
|Family (+18 & under)||$390|
Please contact us (steve@BCCtennisclub.com) for additional membership information. Cash or check is preferred however credit cards will be accepted for annual membership fees.
Checks - mail to
2791 Double Eagle Dr.
Beavercreek, OH 45431
Cash - accepted at club starting
Apr 1, 2021
Credit Card - accepted at time of registration
Once payment is received via credit card, an e-mail will be sent to the club member. At that point the club member will be able to access the court scheduler. Once payment is received via check, an e-mail will be sent to the club member for access to the court scheduler.