BEAVERCREEK CLAY COURTS TENNIS CLUB
>>>>TENNIS CLUB BUSINESS club of the month 2019 <<<<
>>>>USTA Member Club<<<<
>>>>Selected by USTA National to host Level 3 ITF-400 Championship<<<<
OPENING Saturday Apr 29th...looking forward to playing in warm weather. Spring will come soon!!
Clay Court Tennis -- The Soft Choice
Mon-Thurs 8am-9pm Fri 8am - 8pm Sat 8:30am - 6pm Sun 9am - 8pm
Adult Tennis Leagues/Events/Clinics
-- Men's Doubles, Mon 5pm & Sat 9am & Wed/Fri 9am -- Men's Singles, Tuesdays 5:30-8pm -- Women's Doubles, Tues, Wed & Thursdays 6-8pm -- Mixed Doubles, Sundays 5-7pm -- Cardio Tennis, Saturdays 8:30-9:45am -- Women's Doubles Strategies Clinic, Mon/Tues 7pm -- Adult Dusty Rackets Clinic, Tuesdays 7pm -- Adult Beginners Clinic, Wed/Sat -- Junior clinics & Junior leagues starting in May
Check our calendar for Adult:USTA National and Greene County tournament, Grand Prix results and tennis on Tap events
- Fridays 5:30pm
$5 to play or $30 for the month (members free)...8am to 9pm, 7 days a week...open holidays
Lessons: Group of 4 ($15 each)
Group of 2 ($20 each)
Teaching Pros Rick Morrison and Jan Schoolcraft
Junior Tennis News
Check our program page for Junior: beginner play, leagues, clinics-=========================================================================================================
- Members can log into BCCTC website or log into the Apple app store or Google Play store to download the
PlayTennisConnect - Club Edition app to book courts, lessons, clinics and social events
- Members can reserve courts (as available) up to seven days in advance
- Members can bring in a guest ($5 fee)...3 visit limit for the same guest. Conduct of
guests are the responsibilty of the sponsoring member - Members receive 15% off of any item at Dayton's Tennis Zone store
- Members can rent the facility on a saturday evening (6-9pm) for private parties
(includes agreement and deposit)
- Tennis only - $150
- Pickleball only - $100
- Tennis and Pickleball - $200
- Private lessons are $50 per hour
- Clinics are $10 for group of 6; $15 for group of 4, per hour
- Club leagues
- No court fees
Non-Member Policies - Lessons and clinics will include an extra $5 fee - Tennis courts may be used for a fee of $20 , limit to three visits for tennis guests - Pickleball and Bocce ball courts may be used for a fee of $5 per person, no limit in number of visits
- Members may reserve courts up to 7 days in advance...only one court reservation per day (league play does not count as one of your reservations)
- Tennis members can have access to the Swim Club showers, bathrooms and snack bar. To access the pool, you will enter as the guest of a Swim Club member at a $5 cost.
- Validitated GVRC Swim Club members will have access to tennis and pickleball courts as available. Swim club members can become a club member for 40% of published rates to have the ability to reserve courts, play in leagues, bring guests, access the web-account and PlayTennisConnect app, and pay reduced rates for clinics and lessons.
- All members are responsible for their guests
- Appropriate dress, shoes, shirts will be worn within the tennis complex
- Inappropriate dress and behavior may result in exclusion to the tennis complex and/or termination of membership.
- Non-payment of appropriate fees will result in termination of membership
- Lessons at BCCTC may only be provided by BCCTC authorized personnel. This includes, but is not limited to, personal trainers, Pilates instructors, tennis pros, pickleball pro’s, and multisport trainers within all areas of BCCTC facilities. All teaching professionals and coaches have had a Federal background check, CPR training and go through the USTA Safe Play process for Junior USTA ‘Net Generation’ programs. All verified certified coaches on Net Generation have to be members in good standing with the USPTA/PTR. This ensures that coaches have current insurance coverage and are continuing their education requirements.
Follow Us on...
2373 LaCresta Dr
Beavercreek, OH 45431